Simple question about Dedicated Servers

I just followed a lengthy tutorial on setting up a Dedicated Server. The Server compiled and I see it in my Task Manager and as I write I’m compiling an Android build to see how we made out so fingers crossed.

1. I’ve built the Engine from source
  2. I’ve added a custom c++ class to my blueprint project
  3. I’ve generated VS project files
  4. I’ve built the project in VS as both “Development Editor” and “Development”
  5. I’ve RE-generated VS project files (was this needed?)
  6. I’ve Build the project in VS as “Development Server”
  7. I’ve packaged the project using the WindowsServer Custom Launcher
  8. and I’m packaging the App now.

If I need to make changes to the project, how much of that do I need to repeat? I’m hoping just 7 and 8 but I really don’t know what building in VS does so I can’t figure it out by guessing.

Thanks

Update:
I’ve been making changes to my app and repeating steps 7 and 8 and it seems to have been working.
However, I made a lot of changes just now and suffered a PC crash that required a hard reset. Now when I try to launch the WindowsServer builder I get the following error:

Running AutomationTool…
Automation.ParseCommandLine: Parsing command line: -ScriptsForProject=C:/Games/UnrealEngine-release/ BuildCookRun -project=C:/Games/UnrealEngine-release/ -noP4 -clientconfig=Development -serverconfig=Development -nocompileeditor -ue4exe=UE4Editor-Cmd.exe -utf8output -server -serverplatform=Win64 -noclient -build -cook -map= -unversionedcookedcontent -compressed -stage -package -cmdline=" -Messaging" -addcmdline="-SessionId=978097AD43E73318F8E8E49E0390AA25 -SessionOwner=‘Z97Pro4’ -SessionName=‘DedicatedOneTenServer’" -compile
Program.Main: ERROR: AutomationTool terminated with exception: AutomationTool.AutomationException: Project ‘C:/Games/UnrealEngine-release/’ does not exist
at AutomationTool.Automation.ParseParam(String CurrentParam, CommandInfo CurrentCommand, String& OutScriptsForProjectFileName, List1 OutAdditionalScriptsFolders) in C:\Games\UnrealEngine-release\Engine\Source\Programs\AutomationTool\AutomationUtils\Automation.cs:line 201 at AutomationTool.Automation.ParseCommandLine(String] Arguments, List1 OutCommandsToExecute, String& OutScriptsForProjectFileName, List1 OutAdditionalScriptsFolders) in C:\Games\UnrealEngine-release\Engine\Source\Programs\AutomationTool\AutomationUtils\Automation.cs:line 391 at AutomationTool.Automation.Process(String] Arguments) in C:\Games\UnrealEngine-release\Engine\Source\Programs\AutomationTool\AutomationUtils\Automation.cs:line 443 at AutomationTool.Program.MainProc(Object Param) in C:\Games\UnrealEngine-release\Engine\Source\Programs\AutomationTool\Program.cs:line 135 at AutomationTool.InternalUtils.RunSingleInstance(Func2 Main, Object Param) in C:\Games\UnrealEngine-release\Engine\Source\Programs\AutomationTool\AutomationUtils\Utils.cs:line 704
at AutomationTool.Program.Main() in C:\Games\UnrealEngine-release\Engine\Source\Programs\AutomationTool\Program.cs:line 59
Program.Main: AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=1 (Error_Unknown)
BUILD FAILED

PLEASE HELP

Found it, I had to re-select my project file from the custom launcher profile.