Support thread - shooter bp project

@gotgrassct Hey, I’ve just sent you a private msg!

@TechLord That’s a combination I haven’t seen before, lol! An M4 turned into a special pistol… it does look interesting!

Thank you. With more parts, we can do even more combinations (hint, hint) :wink: Awesome Product. Keep up the great work.

Waiting for the update! <3

Good afternoon, interesting pack! I would like to see some tutorials on adding a new weapon actor.

@Pangsuper thanks a lot for your interest! I’ve sent you a private msg!

I finally got to your cool system) trying to connect with ALS v4. I think it will hurt, but still. Do you have any tutorials or videos on how to work with your system?

1 Like

And forgive my English)

I noticed this is no longer available. Will it be coming back? Thanks!

@Firiatss Hey, I’ve just sent you a private msg, please check your private msgs!

How do I acquire this?

Heya, what’s up with this pack?

it’s not for sale currently (but it’s available as always for download to owners).

HI! I recently started working with the product, and I need to change the character by default to a character with a different skeleton (metahuman base skeleton). Is there any documentation or video to add custom characters? Some help would help me a lot … Thank you!

(update) I have managed to make almost everything work correctly with retargeting and code adaptation, but the scope does not go to the center of the camera when I aim. Could you help me with the virtual bone setup?

Hey, I’ve sent you a private msg!

When will it be for sale again? Why is it not for sale at the moment? Will you still be making updates?

I can’t tell you when it will be for sale again, but those who already own it will still get the updates.

Hello @PeaceSells I bought your asset a while ago and have just started working with it but I am unable to find the documentation that used to be listed on the Marketplace page, is that information still available to those who have purchased this product?

Yes, it’s available, I’ve replied to your private msg just now…