Download

Shooter Gun System

@TechLord

I was referring to your launcher’s vault. It’s not in the store at this moment, but it should be in your vault, as it’s in other people’s vault (that I talked to) and also in mine. Please tell me if it’s not in your vault, so I can contact Epic…

Its was back as FPS Assemblable Gun after restart (logon/logoff) the epic launcher, but disappeared. Dont think the launcher like the name change.

Hi @TechLord ,

It seems that the issue causing this glitch was resolved, please check your vault again. Apparently, releasing updates while the product isn’t available at the store require some extra steps on my part to avoid this.

If it’s still not appearing in your vault now, you’ll need to contact Epic directly, please:

https://marketplacehelp.epicgames.com/s/markeplace-case-form?language=en_US

Thank you

Updated to v1.5.1

Change log:

• Quick fix - external cameras “snapping” when crouching/uncrouching - external cameras are now connected to the mesh component, instead of the capsule component

Hi, do you have a tutorial on how getting started with your product ?

@BRUCE_WAYNE_TDK

Hi, this product is not for sale now, so the video is unavailable.

Thank you

Updated to v1.5.2

Chang log:

• Character BeginPlay: no need to wait for the gun and all its attachments to spawn to execute any code anymore

• Gun BeginPlay: no need to wait for the attachments to spawn to execute any code anymore

• Simplified the BeginPlay code of the character and the gun BPs, without changing functionality

• Removed the CheckPartsTimer, CheckAllPartsSpawned, etc. from the gun BP as they aren’t needed anymore

• Simplified the switch weapons code and replication, without loosing functionality

• When not in use, guns now stay visible and attached to the character’s body!

Wow, the new TPP is good!

Thank you, @BarniDW , it’s nice to hear that!

Updated to v1.5.2b

Change log:

• Just a quick change of the floor material to make it clearer to see animation and foot movements, while I’m still working on the gun customization update…

fantastic update!

Thank you!

@PeaceSells_

Awesome. The product has been restored to my Vault. Look forward to working with the new updates!

Thanks @TechLord , glad to hear it’s been restored.

This is an amazing product, do you have any idea on how to add a leaning system, and can you explain how i can add new weapons (do i need to animate them ?)

@BRUCE_WAYNE_TDK - I have a video that explains how to add new weapons, attachments, make the sights work, etc. (you don’t need to animate any guns).

Regarding how to add leaning: look inside the character’s anim BP (AB_DemoCharacter), there’s already leaning back and forward when looking up and down, it’s just not to the sides, it’s back and forward instead. To lean to the sides you’d do something similar to one (or more) spine bones, triggered by a character input. If you want, you can also join the Discord channel.

If you don’t mind, just send me an email please with your Order ID, and I’ll share the video and the Discord channel…

Thank you!

Awesome Product, just wanted to tell you, in UE 4.26 there comes a new Full Body IK Solver. Maybe you can simplify some things with it :wink:

@S3B3ST - Thank you!

I’m sure the Full-Body IK solver will be great, but I don’t really visualize how it could simplify this movement system even more. I mean, in this asset, the movement system itself is extremely simple… The actual complex part is the sights aligning, reload while aiming, etc… And at the moment I don’t see how the Full-Body IK solver would apply for those parts…

That being said, I have yet to test some other stuff that might be able to simplify those parts in the future…

Updated to v1.5.3

Change log:

• Armory room is no longer necessary and was removed. Gun customization is now done at any moment during gameplay, with parts present in the player’s inventory

• Simplified player spawn code and spectator is no longer necessary

• Simplified gun and attatchments spawn code

• Added a gun parts inventory to the character, but items can’t be dropped or picked up yet (but are spawn with the character)

• Added thumbnail pics for gun parts, that are now shown during gun customization, instead of the part’s name

• Gun customization no longer happens only on client and is now fully replicated

• Attachment on rails logic is now both simpler and more realistic

• Attachment sockets nomenclature is now simpler

• Markers for attachment sockets are no longer spawn with the gun. They are only spawn when going into gun customization mode and destroyed when leaving it

• Rear flip sight’s code for flipping up/down is now simpler

• Button to change paint of gun and attachments in-game was removed. During customization, parts now have a thumbnail to show their paint before being added to the gun

• Fixed: being allowed to fire while playing the UnEquip anim (glitch introduced with the full-body character in v1.5.0)

Amazing update! just what i needed… now it seems easier to work with especially respawning and now i think i can setup the muzzle flash and shell drops on the rifle which was the last thing missing…

1 question. will the next update be after 4.26 or before?