It seems like Set members in PostProcessingSettings overrides all values, even those that are not ticked. I can’t remember this happening in 4.16.1. If you’ve got another version of the engine I would appreciate if you could test this and see what happens.
In a new project:
- Create a BP of type actor and put it in the scene.
- Edit the BP and add a Post Process Component.
- In the level select the component, tick bloom intensity and set it to 8.
- In the BP drag the component into the construction script, drag from it and Get Settings and then Set members in PostProcessSettings.
- In the Set members node tick some node that isn’t bloom intensity (for example Color Grading Global Gamma at the top) and compile the BP.
- Drag the BP in the level.
In 4.16.2 this sets the bloom intensity back to 0.675 and makes it impossible to edit any checkboxes/values because they’re instanly set back to the defaults. If you know of any other methods of ticking/setting values of only certain post process settings in the construction script please share them.