Set control rig control transform from blueprint

Is there a way to set the position of a control on the control rig of an actor using a blueprint? Most documentation and guides show how to use the sequencer to animate by keyframing the controls, but I’d like to move these dynamically using a blueprint. I’ve found “Set Control Position”, which seems relevant but I’m not sure how to retrieve the Control Rig Component Reference that it requires…

EDIT: to clarify: the control rig is set as the default animation rig on the skeletal mesh, which is part of my actor.

I’m in the same boat. I have the control rig set as a child to the skeletal mesh and initialize it to the skeletal mesh in character bp.

The problem I’m having is setting the control point to exact position.

Got it to work. Use ‘Set Control Transform’ and use the ‘world space’ transform option. Be sure ‘Global Space’ is picked within the drop-down menu option within the control node itself of the control rig.

It’s possible to program the control rig’s controls in the character blueprint. Just establish the controls in the control rig bp and do whatever with it in the Character bp. Use On forward solve event in Char Bp to see the updates in real-time.