Download

Session create/find issues

I am making a multiplayer game using steam subsystem and everything was fine until a few days ago I installed Perforce source control software to make it easier to test multiplayer on 2 separate devices. And that’s when everything went wrong. The client now can’t find sessions, it fires success with result being null. It worked perfectly before perforce. I uninstalled Perforce but the problem is still there. I tried everything I could think of: turning off firewall, reinstalling UE4Editor and stuff like that. Has anyone here got a problem like that or maybe has some advice or idea, 'cause I’m kinda desperate.