SerializeNewActor failed to find/spawn actor. Actor: None, Channel: 55 HEEEELP PLEASE!

Please help anyone I don’t know what to do. My actors that in child actor components which set to “replicates” are not showing on the client side. They all just can’t spawn, as it seems from log.

LogNet: Warning: UActorChannel::ProcessBunch: SerializeNewActor failed to find/spawn actor. Actor: None, Channel: 55
LogNet: Warning: UActorChannel::ProcessBunch: SerializeNewActor failed to find/spawn actor. Actor: None, Channel: 56
LogNet: Warning: UActorChannel::ProcessBunch: SerializeNewActor failed to find/spawn actor. Actor: None, Channel: 57
LogNet: Warning: UActorChannel::ProcessBunch: SerializeNewActor failed to find/spawn actor. Actor: None, Channel: 58
LogNet: Warning: UActorChannel::ProcessBunch: SerializeNewActor failed to find/spawn actor. Actor: None, Channel: 60
LogNet: Warning: UActorChannel::ProcessBunch: SerializeNewActor failed to find/spawn actor. Actor: None, Channel: 61
LogNet: Warning: UActorChannel::ProcessBunch: SerializeNewActor failed to find/spawn actor. Actor: None, Channel: 62
LogNet: Warning: UActorChannel::ProcessBunch: SerializeNewActor failed to find/spawn actor. Actor: None, Channel: 64
LogNet: Warning: UActorChannel::ProcessBunch: SerializeNewActor failed to find/spawn actor. Actor: None, Channel: 65
LogNet: Warning: UActorChannel::ProcessBunch: SerializeNewActor failed to find/spawn actor. Actor: None, Channel: 66
LogNet: Warning: UActorChannel::ProcessBunch: SerializeNewActor failed to find/spawn actor. Actor: None, Channel: 69
etc…

I got it to work by check\uncheck some replicated actors ‘replicates’ checkbox, but it only works before engine restart and randomly, I could make it only twice. By the way it also works in packaged build, but I can’t test it that way - its too much time consumption.

I found that if I do “validate content” in the content browser - it works! All the assets spawn, but I see 5 messages - Navmesh need to be rebuild, and if I open my level and save it - it brakes - assets not spawn again!