I’d been rendering my sequence perfectly (wusiwyg) for over a month. I’m not sure what I hit but all of a sudden I go to render and it looks like my exposure has been almost blacked out. I can still see an image in the viewport just fine. Its just when I go to render the sequence only the brightest objects in the scene barely show up.
I have tried:
- Deleting and putting in a new post-process volume (infinite IS ON) set min and max to 1.
- Setting the exposure in the Camera
- Rending using “Movie Render Que”
- Rendering hdr exr to see if the data is super low and adjust the exposure
- Deleting and setting up a new sequence from scratch
Its almost like its exposure is being overwritten by the sequencer.