Save actor BP in whole

Trying to figure out how I would save ammo, health pick ups and enemies after they are destroyed or ran a death anim. If the player dies and starts again, all it seems I can save is vars in the actor BP, but not the actor bp itself or its action. Thanks

To better explain, I have an enemy that when you shoot it dead, it plays death anim and drops to the floor and ammo and health pick ups you pick up. After player restart on death all the pick ups are back, but you still have what it gave you. The enemy is at health .001 now so one hit and they are dead again. Don’t want that. Want enemy still dead on floor after restart and pick ups you got gone.

Hello.

Do you want to reset the level when the player restart?
You just have to reload the level by using “Open Level”.

Or do you want to keep it in the same state?
You just have to teleport the player at the beginning of the game, and maybe respawn its pawn / repossess it.

Do you want to keep certain variables?
In this case you’ll just have to store them in some blueprint like the gamemode.

If you want more details, quote me with my name (it will generate a notification for me).

You can use a game istance too for to store variable and fuctions

I have tried gamemode and game inst. Both don’t save dead state. Respawns the enemy and turns off nav mesh for the enemy alone, not the others. I just want the enemy to remain dead after the player has killed them, even if the player dies later.

I have open level as the “What happens when dead”. Using Saviors Saving System.

Sounds like I need the teleport idea. Not sure how to do it though.