Importing audio of various formats at runtime.
Github link: GitHub - gtreshchev/RuntimeAudioImporter: Runtime Audio Importer plugin for Unreal Engine. Importing audio of various formats at runtime.
Documentation link: Home · gtreshchev/RuntimeAudioImporter Wiki · GitHub
- Fast transcoding speed
- Supported for major audio formats: MP3, WAV, FLAC and OGG Vorbis
- Supported for RAW formats: Signed 16-bit, Signed 32-bit, Unsigned 8-bit, 32-bit float
- Same behavior as regular sound wave, including SoundCue, MetaSounds (starting from 5.2), etc
- Automatic detection of audio format
- Audio streaming functionality
- Audio capturing from input devices (eg microphone)
- Exporting a sound wave to a separate file
- Pre-imported sound assets
- No any static libraries and external dependencies
- Support for all available devices (Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Linux, etc)