Rookie Question

One day I was learning the blueprint of the free character I downloaded “Paragon:Wraith” and I found the blueprint has some condition when the animation should blends to the montage,as the pic shows below:
https://forums.unrealengine.com/core/\Users\asus\AppData\Local\Temp\u4f01\u4e1a\u5fae\u4fe1\u622a\u56fe_15762889538763.png

From what I know there is no animation curve called FullBody 3.png so is there any place to find this FullBody curve? there is some montage slot called upperbody, I guess the full body is working as the trigger to tell the animation blue print there is currently no montage blending with the state machine, I can only accept the theory but not the fact because the montage slot “Full Body” has no montage animation in it, and I am not sure the montage slot can be the curve name of the get curve value as the pic shows above, so is anyone has the same character can tell me where is this curve so called Full Body coming from?thank you

Most features of the actual game were removed for the free releases.
You can try poking around some of the animations to find one that has the curve, they are usually specific melee animation that - as the curve says - move the whole body.

The theory behind it is that you set the curve in the animation to 1 and montages will not be able to play during that animation.
it’s just a shortcut essentially.

The Character I have is a long-range type, and I am pretty sure the animation curves and asset browser have no “Full Body”,but does this section in the blueprint work as“when the character is playing some animation which has to play with all joints without other effection, then don’t blend the motntage to the upperbody?”Thankyou

No, it works as “is there a curve called FullBody in this animation who’s value is > then 0 ?” No, all good. “are we accelerating?” No. Perfect, play the montage.

if you just create a curve called FullBody and set it to a value > then 0 you’ll see exactly what it does btw. and you can create curves within unreal as well.