Robo Recall modding kit will not launch VR preview

I installed the Robo Recall modding kit and when I launch the preview for VR by clicking play, it never stops loading. It shows a long list of errors when i hit stop simulation which I will show below:

Error Blueprint Runtime
Error: Accessed None trying to read property W_RangeIndicator from function: ‘ExecuteUbergraph_TargetSpawner’ from node: Close in graph: EventGraph in object: TargetSpawner with description: Accessed None trying to read property W_RangeIndicator
Info Play in editor start time for /Game/Maps/Hub/UEDPIE_0_Hub_env 67.212
Error Blueprint Runtime
Error: Accessed None trying to read property RingMesh from function: ‘ExecuteUbergraph_BP_InteractionComponent’ from node: Branch in graph: EventGraph in object: BP_InteractionComponent with description: Accessed None trying to read property RingMesh
Error Blueprint Runtime
Error: Accessed None trying to read property RingMesh from function: ‘ExecuteUbergraph_BP_InteractionComponent’ from node: Branch in graph: EventGraph in object: BP_InteractionComponent with description: Accessed None trying to read property RingMesh
Error Blueprint Runtime
Error Blueprint Runtime
Error Blueprint Runtime
Error Blueprint Runtime
Error Blueprint Runtime Error: Accessed None trying to read property RingMesh from function: ‘ExecuteUbergraph_BP_InteractionComponent’ from node: Branch in graph: EventGraph in object: BP_InteractionComponent with description: Accessed None trying to read property RingMesh
Error Blueprint Runtime
Error Blueprint Runtime
Error Blueprint Runtime
Error Blueprint Runtime
Error: Accessed None trying to read property GunReference from function: ‘SetGunIcon’ from node: Set Texture Parameter Value in graph: SetGunIcon in object: Holster_EquipNotification with description: Accessed None trying to read property GunReference
Error Blueprint Runtime
Error: Accessed None trying to read property GunReference from function: ‘SetGunIcon’ from node: Set Texture Parameter Value in graph: SetGunIcon in object: Holster_EquipNotification with description: Accessed None trying to read property GunReference
Error Blueprint Runtime
Error Blueprint Runtime

I have already tried trouble shooting it and I have already uninstalled it and reinstalled it. I need the preview so I’m not stuck with a mod with an error that I can’t fix because didn’t see the preview. Any help from anyone who knows what’s going on or how to fix it will be greatly appreciated.