Download

Request: a way to get help with account problems

Hi all,

I really don’t know what else to do at this point. I cannot log on to my account, I cannot reset the password as the system doesn’t send me an email, and I can’t seem to find any way to communicate with a real human rather than automated responses. I have already made one post about this but it hasn’t shown up on the forums so probably wasn’t approved for some reason.

So the feedback would be please Epic, please give us a way to actually reach you. I realize you have tens of thousands of users and it’s a very difficult task to manage requests, but right now I have no way to access my account (which has assets that I bought in the marketplace). I am making this post with a new account because I also cannot log on to these forums.

Please - an email address that isn’t linked to an automated reply system would really help. The automated system is telling me to reset my password - which I can’t do.

Hey there! Would you mind sending me a private message with the email address you’re having issues with? I’ll see what I can do!

Thanks, and sorry you’re running into these issues.

I sent you a private message yesterday. Did you get it? I am still unable to access my account.