Reporting Issues for Documentation

Engine version: 4.27

Detailed description of issue: Hi, first of all this page is really well done overall! Well written and covers a lot of valuable information! I have been working to get a solid set of renders to pass off to a compositor and found that there is something funky with this example scene and some inaccurate information in that list.

Something is up with the curtain, which ultimately is fine but for an example scene it’s throwing some confusing information. In particular in the “unlit” example. Where the curtain is completely blown out and almost lighting the objects around it.

The description of Unlit should be updated as it is inaccurate. This render pass does not only display base color, it also takes specular information. (see my link to my previous forum post for a more detailed test breakdown).

Thank you!

Screenshots/Links: Render Passes | Unreal Engine 4.27 Documentation

Additional info that is helpful: A deeper dive into my tests on the movie render queue unlit render setting. The information in the documentation is not accurate:
https://.unrealengine.com/t/deferred-rendering-unlit-is-not-unlit/265414/3?u=srwld