Reflection capture memory doesn't clear when switching maps

We have created a car configuration with car & 3 different environment. Each of them are added in world composition to a master map. As we use world composition, lighting scenarios doesn’t work.

Each environment has its own lights and reflection capture.
At the launch, we load the car & 1st environment. The user has an option to change environments when they want.

Every time, i unload the 1st environment & load the 2nd or 3rd environment. It increases the GPU Memory & doesn’t unload it GPU Memory.

i.e. If i load at the start

1. car + 1st environment = 2 GB. Then load 2nd environment & unload 1st environment, GPU Memory = 4.2 GB. If loaded 3rd then 6.5 GB

2. car + 2nd environment = 2.2 GB. Then load 1st environment & unload 2nd environment, GPU Memory = 4.2 GB

3. car + 3rd environment = 2.3 GB. Then load 1st environment & unload 2nd environment, GPU Memory = 4.3 GB

How ever, if we test the same thing without the reflection captures, the bug doesn’t happen. And the memory doesn’t keep increasing.

We are running directx11 and tried commands like “obj gc” but the memory is still not clearing.