Red Pill VR | Marshmallow Laser Feast are looking for an experienced Lead Developer who is passionate about VR, music and the cumulative experiences possible. The Lead Developer will work with teams of artists, audio engineers and designers to develop and integrate advanced tools and pipelines.
- Work with in house multidisciplinary teams of artists and audio engineers to build high end emotional real-time experiences for VR.
- Develop tools, pipeline and workflows for utilizing game engine technology for VR, AR and other interactive platforms.
- Provide technical supervision and support on multiple projects.
- Use Unreal Engine 4’s framework to create core systems and features in C++ and Blueprint, factoring external direction and team feedback into design decisions. Work with emerging technologies to create new tools and systems for interactive real-time production.
- High level experience with Unreal Engine with proven lead role.
- Fluency in C++, both within the confines of Unreal / Blueprints and in general. Understanding of Computer Science fundamentals.
- Excellent physics and mathematics skills.
- Computer Science or Computer Graphics based degree or commensurate years of professional experience.
- Working knowledge of the content creation tools and processes involved in real- time 3D asset production.
- Must have very strong problem-solving and analytic skills using excellent physics and mathematical background.
- GPU graphics rendering experience and optimization
Additional Skills (not essential to the position but assists in choosing candidates):
- Experience with one or more of the following: 3D asset creation, shader creation, rigging, procedural animation logic.
- Leadership experience.
- Networking experience.
- Experience with VIVE or RIFT development.
- Surfing experience is a plus.