Realistic Blueprint weapons have been approved.

I bought this without realising how much you actually had put in to it. **** fine job … I really like it. Thanks. 8-}

So I just wanted to give some feedback:
The system itself is very nice, everything works as it should and it is easy to tweak.
does a nice job and provides fast support, which I personally really appreciate.
I really can recommend it to those who which to have something like this ^^

Greetings,

Hi , great job by the way! I purchased this yesterday and was wondering if your updates would be added to the market place version at some point?

Thank you for the kind words guys, it means a lot.

My updates will be added to the marketplace, but I will wait a week or two before submitting to get the issues sorted out first.

Please note! When I say “issues”, there are no known game breaking errors(or errors in general). The issues are cosmetics and features people request. If you do find an error please make a post and I will fix as soon as possible.

After I submit the update, there will be a (long?) waiting time before it is approved.

I recommend you forward me your receipt and I’ll reply with updates.

I will be setting up a mailing list with confirmed customers and send out the updates to that mailing list.

,qdelpeche thanks for the feadback
its the first thing ill do next weak
thanks for keaping it updated (if u want more ideas just take a look of shootergame demo at the weapon BP and Impact u can see how much parameters in there and easy for devs to use)
with youre skills in BP u can beat those guys :slight_smile:
thanks again for sharing :slight_smile:

Great :smiley: where can I forward my receipt to?

[at]gmail[dot]com

Thanks! (only ten chars allowed on forum posts apparently)

Hey -

Just ordered your Blueprint. Will be sending you an email shortly :slight_smile:

Edit: Sent the email.

me too
ill send u my email

a shame C++ plugins cant be accepted yet. i have an awesome weapon system that i cant sell becouse its c++.

Sell it on Sellfy? You could then release it to the Marketplace when they launch the support for C++ items. Then you can sell it on both platforms or remove it from Sellfy. Just a thought.

Very nice blueprint just dropped you an email to get the updated versions. The version from the launcher wont allow you too change the weapon mesh’s without changing the baseWeapon blueprint :frowning:

That has been fixed in the update. I believe I got your email, please forward me your receipt and I will get the update to you straight away.

Rgr bud thanks and sent.

is it possible to create throwable weapons and melee weapons using your weaponBP pack?
and if i make a crossbow or longbow, will the arrow stick to the target, especially a moving target like a character or vehicle?

Hi

You could easily do a thrown weapon with my system.
No melee though.

Right now arrows won’t stick. It is coming in a later update though. I should be able to make them stick to a moving object.

Hi ,

I’m currently using your blueprint as a part of a vehicle game and would love to see a few more items added to finish the blueprint for basic use.

Muzzle Flash,
Expose weapon muzzle name just so we can easily change the spawn point without editing the blueprints,
Reload delay,
Shell ejections,
Particle Tracers, (in place of static mesh tracers)
expose projectile draw debug type( so we can disable line tracers without editing the blueprint.)

None of them are really hard to add but does give a better finish to your already awesome work.

Is there a way i can make the projectile lock onto a target at the front of the vehicle? (You know your system better then anyone else so thought id ask)

keep up the good work.

Muzzle Flash,
Yes, good idea

Expose weapon muzzle name just so we can easily change the spawn point without editing the blueprints,
Yes, good idea

Reload delay,
I believe I implemented this. check the updated version, email me your receipt if you don’t have that. Else, YES, I will do that.

Shell ejections,
Yes, good idea, a socket to attach a particle emitter would suffice for this right?

Particle Tracers, (in place of static mesh tracers)
Yes, good idea

expose projectile draw debug type( so we can disable line tracers without editing the blueprint.)
Yes, good idea

Reload delay is implemented, I remember asking you for that already per e-mail.
Adding the draw debug type is very easy to do, as it’s nothing else than an enum variable which can be edited.

But something I actually want to discuss is:
Would it be useful to make the BaseWeapon a Blueprint component? (the ones introduced in 4.7)
I’m not sure if that would make a significant difference as I yet have to play with those, but I could imagine a few improvements (still would have to see how the components really work)

Greetings,