Questions I want to Ask before Making my Game

So, I’ve been planning a story for a game for about 3 years now, and am about to actually get started with making the game, but before I download Unreal, I got some questions about if this engine can even handle what I’m looking to make. I’m trying to make a fanfiction game mostly as a hobby, I have no real intentions on releasing it to the public. If you really want to know about the story maybe I’ll consider talking about it on another thread.

Can I make custom characters/weapons/content without extra software - Can I make every unique-looking character in my game, can I make custom weapons and skills just for those characters? Can I use my own soundtrack I composed for the game? Can I do voice acting for the characters? How much customization does this engine offer?

Can this Engine make a Multiple-Perspective Game? - Can I make a game where you can play through a story as one character, then play again in another person’s perspective, giving you another part of a giant story. It would be one of the main features of my game and I would be really happy if Unreal Engine, a game engine that as far as I’ve seen is free to use, can do this.

Can you make first-person cutscenes? - As the name implies, I want all cutscenes to be in first-person, so you see every part of the story in that character’s eyes.

Can you have full body-presence in first-person? - Can I make it so when I look down I see a body, like in Battlefield 1.

Just how good of graphics can this engine put out? - I plan to make this a project where I start simple and improve it as I go on, that said, just how detailed graphics can I achieve in this engine if I learned the skills to do so?

How massive an open world can I make? - I know this engine probably can handle open-world games, actually I know it can because Goat Simulator uses Unreal Engine and is open world, the question is how massive a map could I make if I had the time?

There are some starter content assets, but if you want anything more than that, you will need to make them in a 3D modelling program like Maya, Blender, etc, and import them into UE4.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

It all depends on how much effort you put in. You can do, bad, really bad, photo-real, hyper-real, cartoon, whatever you want.

Using level streaming, you can make it as big as you like.

If you plan to do this game as a part time hobby and it’s also your first game AND the first time you use this engine, probably that you don’t really need a super realistic huge open world game.
Don’t plan everything too big, because even on the really long term, as a sole developer for a game it is nearly impossible to reach that ^^

So what would be a good free asset creator for character design and weapon design?

For free? That would be Blender for 3D modelling and GIMP for 2D.