[Q] Creating a Tank?

Good morning Unreal Devs!

To make a long story short, I have little to no experience with Unreal Engine 4. I’ve mostly just been learning C++ and messing around with SFML to create games. This class I am taking usually deals with, basically, creating a prototype game in individual projects. However, it seems our new teacher wants us to all work together as a Class. As a result, the “Lead” decided to make a Tank game in Unreal Engine 4. I got landed with the task of creating a basic Tank that can move around and fire its cannon. I found this video (the attached video).

I’m not sure if I missed it, but I noticed that a link to the Art Assets is missing from the description and that projects forum topic doesn’t have a link either. I don’t need the finished project, because I want to follow along the video to create it, so I am familiar with it because I’ll have to add abilities to the tank in the future.

I was just wondering if anyone had the art assets for this video, and could toss them my way so I could follow along? Any resources that might help me make a basic tank would be most welcomed, and I apologize if this question was too “noobish”.

Thanks for your time!