Community Support Project - Unreal Solver

Hey there devs!

As I learned the UE4 and done a ton of stuff last years I decided to start my own kind of support service and I call myself “Unreal Solver”

I have my own Discord, YouTube channel, Reddit (Changed link from Sub-reddit to User as it will be soon deleted), and I also provide many of my projects to public view on my shared Google Drive Folder

So basically I want to create a place for UE4 newcomers and people who are more advanced but still struggle with something they never tried before, remember - two heads think with triple efficiency ;]

If you check the YouTube main page you’ll see my fresh new video and see what it’s all about, if you like the stuff - leave a mark behind ;]

And like always wish you the best with your own amazing projects!

2 Likes

A thousand thanks to everyone who already joined us and if you’re not a part of us yet - click on the invitation link above to stay tuned with my content!

1 Like

A little bump here

Thanks to so many people - I got my first 500 Subscribers on YouTube, seems like not much on this Scene but when I think about 500 people standing behind me - that’s a big number!

Therefore a thousand thanks to the contribution and feedback, for that occasion I made a little video which is a little bit below, hope you’ll enjoy the 5 minutes and maybe even join the rest of the Community :slight_smile:

But the Discord is pretty dead recently I would say, I hope to see more of you joining it and making it hot :fire:

Although I don’t know everything and I cannot help everyone - come over to us even if you just want to hangout a bit! Let’s make that place cool together ;]

Or maybe you also want to join as a Solver to help out others as well :thinking: that’s obviously highly appreciated as well!

Thank you all once again and enjoy the session! :slight_smile:

[Sorry for the quality, I messed sth up and it’s 480p]

1 Like

Mohawk Manny - is that you?

Ahahaha, yeah, that’s me :smiley:

Raymond Hawk Imanuel aka Mohawk Manny :rofl:

So nice you remember haha but still it wasn’t officially decided if that’s gonna be my name, maybe he’s gonna become the Paranoid Android, who knows :smiley:

1 Like