Project open : Missing Modules Error

I made a project using version UE 18 . I seen newer versions. Then, some of my purchased packages only supported 4.20 or higher so I installed 4.22 then I included my packages. Everything was fine but I got a strange error about lighting rebuild which says “Lightning Build Failed. Swarm Failed to Kick off” and as a soultion rebuilding project from source (opening vs and compile I think). I did some things but my project had no source or I did not understand I tried to generate I did some things then today when I came from work I tried to open and I seen following massage:

The following modules are missing or built with a different engine version:
ProjectNameBlaBla
Would you like to rebuild them now ?
Yes - No buttons

I click yes and that starts but immediately produce following:

ProjectNameBlaBla could not be compiled.Try rebuilding from source manually.

I did not understand this. What can I do now ?

Hi gomi, basically there are quite a lot of changes from 4.18 to 4.22 even in and build system of UE4.When its says that it fails to compile it means that Plugins that your are using are compiled by the higher version than your project.As an advice where to start your explore go to the Saved folder and take a look at logs files of your project,and carefully going through it you may find that some modules cannot be loaded properly.Also i would recommend you to take a look at the changes of Build.cs file if you have any C++ source code,or plugins and going through the changelists of UE4 take a look if your classes are correctly compiled.

Bruhh, I really worked on that Project and looks like that is totaly destroyed. I have no c++ source code.

I would suggest to start and make the second download the Visual Studio 2017 Community install it and all needed for run UE4.Generate the project from *.uproject.Run your project and take a look what is not compiled correct.