Project:

Please try to integrate your plugins by default with next engine update, because they are very useful and I dont want to compile them with each update. Thanks. :smiley:

I would like to make a 'standard ', because it is functionality we had in previous UEs, but we need to wait for to submit it as a PR first :slight_smile:

I’m working hard on cleaning up the code now, have a basic implementation of the clamped bitmaps in now. Waiting on 4.2 release to update , (4.2 preview seems to have some problems on my machine so I have rolled back to 4.1.1 for now, so when 4.2 comes out, I need to update shaders again). So once 4.2 is out and I am happy with the cleanup I’ll finally submit a PR.

Even logged into I can’t access the download link. >.< Is it down or am I doing something wrong?

Try the one in my signature, if you haven’t already. I’ll have to go through and update all the links in the post, theres been a few changes over time, not sure if all the links are still valid (The one in my signature does work)

I am also getting the same error. I checked the directory and the binaries were not built.

Make sure your structure is as follows:

<Project>
–<Project>.uproject
–Plugins

------Source
------Resources
------.uplugin

The files/folders are in the right places, it just doesn’t seem to be creating the binaries for some reason.

Have you regenerated project files since adding the ? If its in the right place, theres no reason for it not to be built.

I am logged in on Git hub and still get error 404 every time! what do i do?

Is your account linked to your unrealengine account? The same way you would get to the unrealengine source code. As the source code for the is not public.

Do you know how soon an update for 4.2 will come? looks really fantastic.

Soon, can’t say how soon, I am still using 4.1.1 and its going to take me a while to move everything to 4.2 since my 4.1.1 is quite heavily modified. I am planning on moving and the WindowsMovieTexture plugins across first since they have no dependencies. So hopefully won’t be too long.

I don’t know what you mean, how would i link my git hub account to my unreal account?

Help…

Account settings on UnrealEngine.com

Also for everyone I have updated the code to 4.2 and packaged it up on (Added nothing new at the moment), I will upgrade to 4.3 once its released.

Hi,

Where can your be found ? the link reach to 404

You need to be logged into to get access to the code. Because its a private fork of the Unreal Engine.

Just an update to say I have released a preliminary version for v4.3 preview. I have made the necessary changes to make it work, but still some optimizations to come.

Link: v0.0.5alpha

Adding Component class through “Add Component” cause Assertion failed: World->GetPhysicsScene().
Implementing the component through “Graph” make cumbersome to manage actor size, material and anything related to the function “Add FluidSurfaceComponent”.

When I tried pasting the shaders in the shaders directory I was asked whether i wanted to copy and replace, should I?

or would it still work if I used the keep both option where they would get (2) added to their names?

Thanks in advance