Project converters

Would love an easy way to update my 4.7.6 projects to 4.9.0. every time i do i get popups saying project out of date and get so many errors.
If not then atleast stop updating the content I Purchased on the Market place as NOW i cant use half the stuff i purchased in my game because
these stupid monthly updates. PEOPLE KEEP UPDATING THE CONTENT WITH THE ENGINE UPDATES AND NOT KEEPING THE OLDER VERSIONS AVAILIBLE
AND it is killing my projects… STOP UPDATING OR MAKE A BETTER CONVERTER… like an UPGRADE projects button or something -.-

Hi Frostic,

We only require sellers to stay up to date with the most recent major version and the previous major version – in this case, 4.9 and 4.8 – and it is solely up to the seller to decide whether to keep updating and supporting older versions than that. If you would like for the seller to support older version, I would suggest reaching out to them from their support email list below their content or leave feedback on their comment section at Unreal Engine Marketplace | Store of UE Assets for Games and 3D Rendering - UE Marketplace.