Problems updating project from 4.9 to 4.11

Hi, I’m trying to update my project from 4.9 to 4.11, I’m “creating a copy” when unreal asks me to, and it tries to convert/update the project, but then throws me the following error message:

E:\Unreal Projects\RukiEngine 4.11 - 3\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Development\RukiEngine\Module.RukiEngine.cpp: 
error C4599: '/IC:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\INCLUDE': command line argument number 248 does not match precompiled header
E:\Unreal Projects\RukiEngine 4.11 - 3\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Inc\RukiEngine\RukiEngine.generated.cpp: 
error C4599: '/IC:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\INCLUDE': command line argument number 248 does not match precompiled header

The build fails and I cannot continue to open the project. Any help? Thank you

Delete everything in Intermediate folder and rebuild your project.

Hello ValorwareLTD,

If Shockwave-peter’s suggestion does not help, please keep in mind that with 4.10, we switched to primarily using VS2015 for our compilation needs. Can you ensure that you have Common Tools for C++ installed for VS2015? If so, can you check what version it’s on? If it’s on Update 3, you’ll need to download the IFE for 4.11 from this location to get support for that version.

This worked thank you!