problem with rama save or maybe for the top down game

Hello, I’m having problems with rama save in a top down game. I am waiting for assistance but I am not receiving anything at the moment. After saving with rama, I load the game and destroy it before loading. The character is then loaded to me as scheduled, I have a mouse that moves but I cannot give any input to make it move on the map. If I don’t select Destroy, before uploading, it creates copies of me, but my character moves. I think it’s controller problems, but I’ve been idling for two days. Has anyone used rama save with a top down game?

i have this error:
Blueprint Runtime Error: “Attempted to assign to None”. Blueprint: BP_PNCPlayerController Function: Set Character Movement Speed Graph: SetCharacterMovementSpeed Node: Set MaxWalkSpeed
Blueprint Runtime Error: “Accessed None trying to read property CharacterRef”. Blueprint: BP_PNCPlayerController Function: Set Character Movement Speed Graph: SetCharacterMovementSpeed Node: Branch
Blueprint Runtime Error: “Accessed None”. Blueprint: BP_PNCPlayerController Function: Set Character Movement Speed Graph: SetCharacterMovementSpeed Node: Branch
Blueprint Runtime Error: “Accessed None trying to read property CharacterRef”. Blueprint: BP_PNCPlayerController Function: Set Character Movement Speed Graph: SetCharacterMovementSpeed Node: Set MaxWalkSpeed
Blueprint Runtime Error: “Accessed None”. Blueprint: BP_PNCPlayerController Function: Set Character Movement Speed Graph: SetCharacterMovementSpeed Node: Set MaxWalkSpeed

Blueprint Runtime Error: “Accessed None trying to read property CharacterRef”. Blueprint: BP_PNCPlayerController Function: Move To Graph: TestCharacterNavigationPath Node: Branch
Blueprint Runtime Error: “Accessed None trying to read property CharacterRef”. Blueprint: BP_PNCPlayerController Function: Move To Graph: Move to Node: Move to Location