Player start problem

Hi, I’ve been stuck with this problem for days and I wonder if anyone would know how to fix it.

I have a level in which there are 2 “Player Starts”, one is at the beginning of the level, and another is next to a door. The idea would be to use that door to go to level 2 and that from level 2 you could use the door to return to level 1 but next to the door, but I don’t know how to do it. I use a variable in “Game Interface” to determine when you come from the other room and it works fine, but I don’t know how to activate and deactivate the “Player Starts”, I have tried the “Enabe” and “Disable” functions, with “Destroy Actor” but they don’t work. I read in a post that I tried to give a “Tag” to the “Player Starts” and set them in a variable, but I don’t know how to make the variable be what it should be.

Help please, thanks

I upload images of what i have done in the level blueprint.

I did something very like this with my game.

I gave each player start a tag. Once the player had progressed a certain amount ( ie, it’s time to use the next player start ), I would store the tag in the save game.

Where ever you spawn the player, that code needs to know about this, check the save game and spawn ( or move ) the player to the correct player start.

If you only want it to work in one session ( ie, you’re not going to stop and re-start the game ), then the game instance is fine instead of save game.

Sorry mate but i still dont know how to solve my problem XD Try an explanation for dummies

Do you want it to work between games or just in one game? And is the player spawned or not?

Just in one game, and the player is not spawned.