Phys Constraint : Change Linear Limits dynamically

Hi,

I’m not a programmer and don’t know C++, and I was fine using only blueprints, but lately I ran into an issue.
I got a blueprint with physics constraint, with linear limits set to limited. I would like to know if there is a way to set the Linear Limit Size inside my Blueprint. I try to drag from my physic constraint class node and find something in the context sensitive menu but I can’t find anything that could help me.

I also found this in the doc : FConstraintInstance::SetLinearLimitSize | Unreal Engine Documentation
That’s exactly what I’m looking for, but I never programmed anything and I have no idea how to implement this into a blueprint. Is there an easy way to create a custom blueprint node that would let me change this value for my physic constraint ?

Thank you in advance :wink:

As you can probably see, there are functions for modifying sine constraint properties like joint drive on the fly from a BP, but not joint limits. This is something we want to fix, I’ll add this info to our issue tracker, sorry for the trouble.

Thank you very much for your feedback :wink:

This functionality is now in and will be available in the 4.3 release.
If you’re working off github you can see the change here:

https://github.com/EpicGames/UnrealEngine/commit/4ced5afd5ee5a4ddb513d6d8907053ab82a2f287

Thanks you so much for tue support ! I can’t wait to test this new functionality :wink: