Password Console Bluprint
I have been working on this Password Console Bluprint(PCB for short) and decided to share with the comunity.
So here we go :rolleyes:, let me show you the [FONT=Comic Sans MS]features :
- Up to 6 digits
- Operate it with mouse (you can pick a custom cursor)
- It has a CLEAR button
- Customizable [FONT=Century Gothic]textures and colors
- You can put a default text
- It has a customizable ♫ sound♫
- And you can change the “operating volume”(it’s a trigger box with a fancy name)
- And(of course) customizable password
This is the default PCB :
-KeyboardMode added(It’s activated unmarking MouseMode)
-Highlight color customization(KeyboardMode only)
-PCB components agrouped(This is for nexts updates)
-BugFix: When 0 was typed in the middle of the typed number, the display text was updated only when another number(except 0) was typed.
-Changed internal variables from int to char(to fix the bug above)
-minor changes(Aproximating the transform number, it’s more a personal thing)
-Password Console Blueprint(PCB) realeased
Use it as you wish, I only request that you mention me in the credits(call me Rafael Marinho)
Hope you enjoy !