[PAID] Unreal Engine Tutoring and Consulting

I’ve been working with for a few weeks now and he’s been a real help. I’ve learnt quite a lot about Unreal and C++ that I doubt I would have found in any tutorials.

If you are looking for a tutor, I highly recommend .

is exceptionally knowledgeable in UE4 and is incredibly patient! He was able to answer all of my questions instantly and went out of his way to make himself available- truly a stand up guy!

Hired to help program a fairly complex VR product viz done for the company I work for.
demonstrated exceptional problem solving and programming skills! He sure knows his stuff!
He’s a patient man and available most of the time, always glad to help.
Will definitely use his services in the future.

I was looking to understand multiplayer/networking concepts and I decided to hire for an hour, I didn’t think that it would be too helpful at first (bad previous experiences with other tutors) but If found his personable traits enjoyable and his knowledge extensive. After we finished up the networking and multiplayer questions, he offered to answer any of our burning question about UE4 in general and helped out a lot with understanding object references and good source control practices that I was, horridly, unaware of.

I 100% Recommend him as a hire!

Contacted him a few years ago to get some help with some basic multiplayer configurations and concepts I didn’t quite get, and was great helping me with those.

I contacted him again recently with much more advanced tasks for audio tools, and even though he warned me he didn’t know much about audio, he rolled up his sleeves, got his hands dirty and managed to solve every single problem I have thrown at him so far. I still have quite a few left to be thrown but I’m sure he won’t dissapoint.

He’s the Unreal Engine equivalent of one of those technicians that arrive at the scene with two huge cases of every single tool imaginable, and knows how and when to use each one.

Can’t recommend enough.

A tutee of mine has released a demo of a Arkanoid Remake he’s been working on. Go check him out at Arukanoido - Work in Progress - Unreal Engine Forums :slight_smile:

This was by far the best decision I made. getting in touch with Xlar8or. I got all the questions I had answered. He walked me through everything and I am very happy I found him. Do not hesitate to send a message if you are stuck. He will guide you out, trust me.

I just co-authored a book about Unreal Engine 4 and C++. You can check it out in the following links:

I’m conflicted reviewing, because I want to hog Dave’s tutoring time all to myself! Honestly, he has been the best resource that I currently have, for learning and developing my ideas into coherent, structured works. This man is the real deal, and I’ve thrown a lot of difficult programming problems his way. He has handled all of the work we have done together with the utmost professionalism and expertise. None of my current works would have been possible, if it weren’t for his guidance and help.

If you are looking to learn intermediate to advanced programming, there is no better value out there. And I have looked far and wide, over the past few years. Simply put, I just can’t recommend him enough! Don’t hesitate, cause value like his won’t be around forever, this man is destined to grow too big in the industry for tutoring much longer. Avail yourself of his knowledge while you still can, and you will be well on your way to your Unreal Engine, blueprints, and C++ goals.

I just had my first session with , and he is amazing! Three hours just flew by like 5 minutes. He is extremely knowledgeable, patient, and professional. His explanations are clear and concise, and he is very responsive to requests for help. I am looking forward to spending many more hours learning from this master, so I can take my skills to the next level. I can confidently give my highest recommendation!!

hello are you available for tutoring ?

Yes i am :slight_smile: Just add me on Skype (my id is xlar8or)!

i sent you a message

With my first session with I gained more knowledge about UE4 than I did with watching endless amounts of tutorials on YouTube. With his knowledge and experience he was able to answer my questions on the spot, which really eased my mind on whether I was doing something correctly or not. is a down to earth kind of guy who genuinely has the passion to teach, but if you don’t have time to learn the in’s and out’s of UE4 he is willing to help guide you to fix your coding problems quickly and efficiently. If you’re looking for a tutor, he’s a good guy to contact :slight_smile:

I’ve used @xlar8or Unreal consulting services for the past few months and I’m extremely pleased with the results. I’d definitely recommend.

is an awesome tutor that was able to help me on super short notice. He definitely knows his stuff and was super helpful with everything that I needed to do. I was also able to learn extra tools and information that I’ll need for future classes and work. I definitely recommend him if you need help with anything related to Unreal.

Are you still available for tutoring?

Yes i am :slight_smile: you can add me on skype (my id is xlar8or) and we can talk there!

is awesome and would highly recommend. He got with me instantly and patiently helped me work through some of the problems I was having. He is worth the money if you are struggling with Unreal Engine.

I booked for an 1 hour to get some insight or consultation on what the lifestyle of a c++ programmer is like for being an Indie developer and working for a company.

I asked him a lot of questions and he answered every single one of them with great details that reflected the reality of being a game dev programmer which helped me make a solid decision on continuing my journey as a beginner developer to the best I can be.

If you are a beginner and need some insight to what’s in it for you if you take the route as a programmer, contact him at xlar8or@gmail.com

He’s friendly and professional. Don’t hesitant!