Role: Senior 3D artist.
Description: UNAmedia (Italy) is looking for a 3D artist to join the “video games” team. The ideal candidate is a fan of video games, with excellent knowledge of art and good foundations in computer science. The position is open to remote work, therefore autonomy, punctuality and precision are required in the execution of the tasks.
- at least 2 released video games
- excellent knowledge of Unreal Engine 4;
- lighting and real-time 3D rendering experience;
- experience in modeling low-poly assets, high-poly and its baking;
- good English, both written and spoken;
- autonomy, punctuality and precision in the execution of the tasks.
- studies in arts or equivalent practical experience;
- knowledge of one or more of the following technologies: SpeedTree, Substance.
Place of work: Genova (Italy) or remote.
Contract: employment, freelance.
To apply, send – in PDF format – CV and portfolio to the email address email@example.com specifying the position.
UNAmedia is a software house with long-standing experience in bespoke software development. The firm operates in the fields of video games, interactive digital media and mobile apps. It specializes in Unreal Engine 4, Virtual Reality, C++, Objective C and Java native solutions.