Packing For Mac Fails

Apple Venture 13.4.1
XCode 14.3.1

To check if I had an issue with my own project I created a clean project based on the Blank Template, saved the level. Turned off Magic Leap Plugins, set Supported Platforms to Mac and Windows. Everything Cooked OK.

However Packaging fails with the following errors:

UATHelper: Packaging (Mac): /Users/Shared/Epic Games/UE_4.27/Engine/Source/Runtime/Core/Public/UObject/NameTypes.h:536:10: error: use of bitwise ‘&’ with boolean operands [-Werror,-Wbitwise-instead-of-logical]
UATHelper: Packaging (Mac): return (ComparisonIndex == Ename) & (GetNumber() == 0);
UATHelper: Packaging (Mac): ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
UATHelper: Packaging (Mac): &&
UATHelper: Packaging (Mac): /Users/Shared/Epic Games/UE_4.27/Engine/Source/Runtime/Core/Public/UObject/NameTypes.h:536:10: note: cast one or both operands to int to silence this warning
UATHelper: Packaging (Mac): /Users/Shared/Epic Games/UE_4.27/Engine/Source/Runtime/Core/Public/UObject/NameTypes.h:541:10: error: use of bitwise ‘|’ with boolean operands [-Werror,-Wbitwise-instead-of-logical]
UATHelper: Packaging (Mac): return (ComparisonIndex != Ename) | (GetNumber() != 0);
UATHelper: Packaging (Mac): ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
UATHelper: Packaging (Mac): ||
UATHelper: Packaging (Mac): /Users/Shared/Epic Games/UE_4.27/Engine/Source/Runtime/Core/Public/UObject/NameTypes.h:541:10: note: cast one or both operands to int to silence this warning
PackagingResults: Error: use of bitwise ‘&’ with boolean operands [-Werror,-Wbitwise-instead-of-logical]
PackagingResults: Error: use of bitwise ‘|’ with boolean operands [-Werror,-Wbitwise-instead-of-logical]

Both are from the NameTypes.H source file.

FORCEINLINE bool operator==(EName Ename) const
{
return (ComparisonIndex == Ename) & (GetNumber() == 0);
}

FORCEINLINE bool operator!=(EName Ename) const
{
	return (ComparisonIndex != Ename) | (GetNumber() != 0);
}

Does anyone have a fix for this as it is beyond me. I do not want to go messing with source code. I am even unsure of what is producing the error as the code used to run fine and compile before recent updates. Needless to say my own project fails to package but at least I know it is not my project causing the issue.

Thx for any help around.