Packaging to device correctly

Hello,

I think I need help in determining the correct way to package to devices. I feel like I’ve tried all the ways and permutations I can think of. I’ve also searched and read all online material on the subject. I’ve been stuck for a few weeks, so time to ask the experts. I am trying to run from a device as a client and connect to a dedicated server. I am able to package, deploy and run to IOS and android from Mac or PC. I am able to connect to the server. But then the device/client immediately disconnects with an error…[package missing]. In looking at the core code, this error seems to be thrown when the engine cannot find the map locally.

Note, I am able to run from a client on PC. but not on client devices. Again, I think it must be my setup which causes the map to not be packaged correctly?

Any help would be appreciated.

Hameual,

Could you please explain further exactly what you’re trying to do? Please include the logs as well, so we too can see the errors.

Thanks!

Hey Hameual,

We have not heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing the issue you reported, please respond to this message with additional information and we will offer further assistance.

Thank you!

Hi Samanta,

Im sorry for the delayed reply, I was out of town for a couple of weeks. I also realized that I am using the wrong email account here. I’ve reposted this question in more detail here…

Thanks!

Thanks! I will look over this question.