Packaging project (Windows 64 bit) failing without any apparent reason

There are 2 posts on this topic that I came across in the forums, but none of those are working out for me. My project basically fails build with an error message “ERROR: Unable to instantiate module ‘UnrealEd’: Unable to instantiate UnrealEd module for non-editor targets.”. The earlier two posts talk about some plugins being enabled that UE doesn’t want in the build, but that is not the case with me. All I have are the Advanced Sessions and Advanced Steam Sessions plugins and I’ve made a build a build with them before, so I’m fairly certain they’re not the source of the issue. Any ideas what could be going on here? Here’s the full log

UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Running AutomationTool…
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Parsing command line: -ScriptsForProject=“E:/Online Projects/ShooterSandbox/ShooterSandbox.uproject” BuildCookRun -nocompile -nocompileeditor -installed -nop4 -project=“E:/Online Projects/ShooterSandbox/ShooterSandbox.uproject” -cook -stage -archive -archivedirectory=“E:/Builds/Shooter Sandbox” -package -ue4exe=“C:\Pr
ogram Files\Epic Games\UE_4.24\Engine\Binaries\Win64\UE4Editor-Cmd.exe” -pak -prereqs -nodebuginfo -targetplatform=Win64 -build -target=ShooterSandbox -clientconfig=Development -utf8output
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Setting up ProjectParams for E:\Online Projects\ShooterSandbox\ShooterSandbox.uproject
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): ********** BUILD COMMAND STARTED **********
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Running: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.24\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\UnrealBuildTool.exe ShooterSandbox Win64 Development -Project=“E:\Online Projects\ShooterSandbox\ShooterSandbox.uproject” “E:\Online Projects\ShooterSandbox\ShooterSandbox.uproject” -NoUBTMakefiles -remoteini=“E:\Online Projects\ShooterSandbox” -ski
pdeploy -Manifest=“E:\Online Projects\ShooterSandbox\Intermediate\Build\Manifest.xml” -NoHotReload -log=“C:\Users\Hussain\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\C+Program+Files+Epic+Games+UE_4.24\UBT-ShooterSandbox-Win64-Development.txt”
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Using ‘git status’ to determine working set for adaptive non-unity build (E:\Online Projects\ShooterSandbox).
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): ERROR: Unable to instantiate module ‘UnrealEd’: Unable to instantiate UnrealEd module for non-editor targets.
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): (referenced via Target → ShooterSandbox.Build.cs → UMGEditor.Build.cs → Sequencer.Build.cs)
PackagingResults: Error: Unable to instantiate module ‘UnrealEd’: Unable to instantiate UnrealEd module for non-editor targets.
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Took 1.3022334s to run UnrealBuildTool.exe, ExitCode=5
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): UnrealBuildTool failed. See log for more details. (C:\Users\Hussain\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\C+Program+Files+Epic+Games+UE_4.24\UBT-ShooterSandbox-Win64-Development.txt)
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=5 (5)
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): BUILD FAILED
PackagingResults: Error: Unknown Error