Packaging issues

So, I’m an artist trying my best to build a project in Unreal. I’ve done some arch viz and am trying to build the project. The packaging keeps failing - as far as I can tell from running out of memory:

UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (32-bit)): LogThreadingWindows: Error: Runnable thread PoolThread 18 crashed.
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (32-bit)): LogWindows: Error: begin: stack for UAT
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (32-bit)): LogThreadingWindows: Error: Runnable thread PoolThread 15 crashed.
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (32-bit)): LogWindows: Error: === Critical error: ===
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (32-bit)): LogWindows: Error: HandleError re-entered.
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (32-bit)): LogWindows: Error:
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (32-bit)): LogWindows: Error: Fatal error: [File:D:\Build++UE4+Release-4.18+Compile\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Private\GenericPlatform\GenericPlatformMemory.cpp] [Line: 183]
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (32-bit)): LogWindows: Error: Ran out of memory allocating 268435456 bytes with alignment 0

Any idea how I’d go about dealing with this? I’ve tried increasing my Windows paging file size, but that didn’t fix it. (Currently set to 37000 MB). I have 16 GB RAM.

Generally, what causes this kind of crash? I’ll be the first to admit I went a little crazy texture wise. I was creating to create - and didn’t spend much time optimizing. My texture folder is roughly 50GB - is that the issue?

Any help appreciated. Thanks!