Packaging fails at compiling nativized blueprint

it tries to include a clothing related header, even though the blueprint in question doesnt use any clothing, neither does any of the attached components or parent classes.

this is the include in the generated nativized cpp file:

#include "Runtime/ClothingSystemRuntime/Public/ClothingSimulationFactory.h"

which in return includes the generated header in the log output below.
and this is the relevant part of the log output:

UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): UnrealBuildTool: PCH.NativizedAssets.cpp  
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): UnrealBuildTool: D:\DEV\Unreal Projects\MyProject\Intermediate\WindowsNoEditor\NativizedAssets\Source\NativizedAssets\Public\NativizedAssets.h(10): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'ClothingSimulationFactory.generated.h': No such file or directory  
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): UnrealBuildTool: ERROR: UBT ERROR: Failed to produce item: D:\DEV\Unreal Projects\MyProject\Intermediate\WindowsNoEditor\NativizedAssets\Binaries\Win64\MyProject-NativizedAssets.lib

which header do i have to include in the [BlueprintNativizationSettings] section? or is there perhaps a way to prevent that header to be included?

i can send the full generated cpp via pm if needed.

Hey Ollinator,

Would you mind providing the full output log as well as the generated .cpp file?

You can PM them to me on the forums: https://forums.unrealengine.com/member.php?160394-Sean-Flint

Also, if you could provide more information regarding a way that we can potentially reproduce this on our end, that would be great. If you have information regarding which asset is causing the issue, it would be great if you could provide the asset as well.

Thanks

Thank you for providing the information, and sorry for the delay.

I haven’t been able to reproduce the issue unfortunately, and based on the logs I’m not sure what could be causing the issue.

However, based on your message it appears that your team has access to UDN. I’d recommend creating a thread there for further support, as the developers will be able to take a closer look at this and see if they can come up with a solution.

Let me know if you have any further questions.