Hello, I’ve been trying to package my project for days. I only have simple c++ scripts and my Blueprint is mostly widgets. This project is fairly new so there aren’t a lot of scripts. I wanna make sure I can package this project first before I move forward.
things I’ve tried:
- Deleting binaries, intermediate, build, saved and .sln file
- input the maps to include in a packaged build
- Setting Build Configuration of the sln file to development instead of development Editor
- Running as Administrator.
- installed/repair C++ content in visual studio
- restarting my pc
- I don’t have any plugins that are current enabled
- crying in the corner
- offering my soul to satan
Here is a link for the Log.txt file. I hope this will help.