Package failure

HI, I am unable to package my game. I keep getting the same failure error:

UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): LogMeshUtilities: Error: Raw Mesh data contains no mesh data to build a mesh that can be rendered.
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): LogStaticMesh: Error: Failed to build static mesh. See previous line(s) for details.

Any help would be great. Thanks.

need more info that info says nothing useful. please post your whole log in pastebin or some other log sharing site and post it here so people see the whole log.

Hi, Please find link to Pastebin and full Log. - Ue4 Build, Log - Pastebin.com

I am trying to ship a VR game in development mode. I’ve tried deleting saved folders, config, Intermediate. I haven’t renamed or migrated from another version of Ue4.

Any help would be great, I was supposed to send this off yesterday. Thanks.

Can anyone out there please help, any suggestions as to why the build keeps failing, I’ve struggled with his all weekend. Please, any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

I keep getting the same two main errors:

UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): LogInit: Display: LogMeshUtilities: Error: Raw Mesh data contains no mesh data to build a mesh that can be rendered.
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): LogInit: Display: LogStaticMesh: Error: Failed to build static mesh. See previous line(s) for details.

Don’t know how to fix this. Any suggestions?

I think this is something to do with datasmith, I tried deleting this asset which it failed on, but then it just failed on the next one. It doesnt do it with non-datasmith assets

Ok, its not something to do with Datasmith, I disabled plugin then tried manually exporting/importing one of the meshes which fires up the error, and the error persists. It shows up for one static mesh in the output log, but if you delete that mesh from the project, it then just grabs the next mesh in the list and that one fires the error.

Yes, I’m getting the same issue. Going to have to start from scratch and delete project in sections to find out where the problem is. Missions.

Im not sure that is possible for my project as the error is occurring on every single mesh. Whats strange is that each static mesh will Package successfully, until the Static mesh with the error is deleted.

Hello Graeme, I just fixed mine, I had a static mesh imported which was completley empty. For me it was called DummyObject which must have been imported by datasmith. Check through your static meshes until you find one with 0 vertices and delete it