Open/Load new level player character issue

Hello,

I have three maps. First is 0 level map, with main character (custom third person), second is the main loading map with AI (a main character companion), and third is newly created map (like in this tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_q8…&index=68&t=1s ). When I play the third level the camera just hangs in there in the sky and level is not playable at all, no controllers work. When I load the level from my main or zero level via a trigger the same thing happens - nothing. The level loads but the player doesnt work. Can you help me out/ point me in the right direction. Many thanks.

Here is the level in editor with player start, and how it loads frozen

This is Something which I was facing issues with. But After the complete reading of the guide which you provided. I was happy by solving the error. Now I can happily do my work. Thanks for the great info. Even I have started a project Run 3 on this.

Alright, I have found the issue myself, I tried the game world settings and set up my own character and now everything works just fine, the level loads at the set up point, and I can run around with my character.