OnComponentHit with Chaos and MotionController

Hey,

I’m trying to get collision between my GeometryCollection and my MotionController to work.

I’m running UE 4.23. The Demo with Blueprints works fine and Chaos works.
My GeometryCollection also can be fractured if I add a Sphere with a StaticMeshSimulationComponent and add Gravity to it so it bumps into the GeometryCollection.

​​​​​​​But the collision between the Collection and my MotionController doesn’t work.

I’ve tried several things, setting the MotionController to enable OnComponentHit:

MotionControllerComponent = CreateDefaultSubobject<UMotionControllerComponent>(TEXT("MotionControllerComponent"));
    MotionControllerComponent->SetupAttachment(RootSceneComponent);
    MotionControllerComponent->SetRelativeLocation(FVector(0.0f, 0.0f, 0.0f));
    MotionControllerComponent->SetCollisionProfileName(TEXT("Pawn"));
    MotionControllerComponent->SetNotifyRigidBodyCollision(true);
    MotionControllerComponent->SetCollisionEnabled(ECollisionEnabled::Type::QueryAndPhysics);
    MotionControllerComponent->AddLocalOffset(FVector(0.0f, 0.0f, 0.0f), true);

MotionControllerComponent->OnComponentHit.AddDynamic(this, &AVRMotionController::OnHit);
    MotionControllerComponent->OnComponentBeginOverlap.AddDynamic(this, &AVRMotionController::BeginOverlap);

Adding a SphereComponent and set the Collision there:

SphereComponent = CreateDefaultSubobject<USphereComponent>(TEXT("SphereComponent"));
    SphereComponent->SetupAttachment(MotionControllerComponent);
    SphereComponent->SetSphereRadius(10.0f, true);
    SphereComponent->SetCollisionProfileName(TEXT("Pawn"));
    SphereComponent->SetNotifyRigidBodyCollision(true);
    SphereComponent->SetCollisionEnabled(ECollisionEnabled::Type::QueryAndPhysics);
    SphereComponent->AddLocalOffset(FVector(0.0f, 0.0f, 0.0f), true);

SphereComponent->OnComponentHit.AddDynamic(this, &AVRMotionController::OnHit);
    SphereComponent->OnComponentBeginOverlap.AddDynamic(this, &AVRMotionController::BeginOverlap);

But sadly. neither the OnComponentHit nor the OnComponentBeginOverlap collide with Chaos.

Only BeginOverlap is called for the AnchorField I have at the bottom.
Does anybody know why or is struggling with the same issues?

Or is my setup wrong?