Download

NVIDIA GameWorks Integration

Interesting, I’ll keep an eye on that.

Those are default objects generated in code, so no file exists for them. Creating a new Flow material will include the same parameters and allow editing.

This gonna be the first 100 pages topic ever :smiley:

I’m working with flow, and trying to recreate the tech demo that they released a few weeks ago.
Now It seems that I’m overlooking something because I have a mesh going through the flow emitter, but it hardly has any effect. I cant find any documentation on this.
https://gyazo.com/7a90ee61f963e6b09d722a340727f5e8

Does anyone has an Idea why there is so little going on?

**** that thing is moving way too fast haha, thats the first thing i would decrease :slight_smile: and also make sure that your mesh thats moving has flex on “block” under collision properties

Ah thas was the problem!

I used this speed because any slower it didn’t have any effect. I also had a look at the collisionTest level and copied the settings but still i din’t had any result or very minor.
Thanks overfuze!

Hi,

I use VXGI library (version 1.0) for visualization Indirect Illumination in my render engine and faced with some issue.
@Alexey.Panteleev](https://forums.unrealengine.com/member.php?u=29363)
When I’m trying to compile VXGI shaders in parallel threads I get error: “GI_ShaderFactory.cpp:55. Failed to decompress shader a cache entry (-3)”
Can I use parallel compiling or it is not supported?

Hi,

Does anybody know what settings of VXGI should be changed to decrease of video memory? I mean which parameters of VXGI cause big/or less memory consumption

Could anyone tell me why visual studio is failing to build branch VXGI-4.15?

This the error below.

Error C4596 ‘RHIVXGIGetGPUTime’: illegal qualified name in member declaration UE4 D:\Program Files\Epic Games\vgix\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Windows\D3D11RHI\Private\D3D11RHIPrivate.h 561

Thanks

Hi, NVIDIA GameWorks TEAM,

If not asking to much, can UE4.15 WaveWorks branch, CUDA libs be updated to CUDA 8.0 release?

I’m merging FLEX and Turbulence with CUDA 8.0, WaveWorks CUDA 5.5, and compiling for CUDA. And I getting things to include just only one CUDART lib version to link at compile time wen building for CUDA, with one CUDA.build.cs to include the necessary libs. Only WaveWorks CUDA has outdated, probably going to give-my problems and conflicts.

If WaveWorks CUDA libs updated to 8.0. It will be awesome, and I can continue to work with one CUDA lib version for both.

Can’t flow do what you expected to do with turbulence? From what i understand, turbulence isn’t supported any longer moving forward.

I’m adding Turbulence by myself.
My big deal it’s with CUDA libs version of WaveWorks release, I do not know if I can link WaveWorks it with the new CUDA version libs (8.0) without breaking the WaveWorks functionality.

Hello,could you tell me whether to merge two branch first then run SETUP.BAT or run SETUP.BAT separately and then merge several different branches(Copy->paste? )?

Hi, NVIDIA GameWorks TEAM

GameWorks-1-Overview-(7)1.jpg

In this image it is marked that WaveWorks is supported on PS4 & XB1.
If the UE4 Integrated version also will work on that platforms ???

I submitted a fix for this issue which was introduced last August.

Hi,

I’m a new dev with Unreal and Gameworks and I’m a bit unsure of how this Gameworks-UE4 integration is supposed to work… Digging through the NvPhysx/UnrealEngine Github repo - it appears to me that Nvidia has integrated each Gameworks component (FLeX, Hairworks, Flow, HBAO+, etc.) completely individually into separate Unreal builds in separate branches.

I don’t understand why there would not be (somewhere in the same repo) a single branch with all of the Gameworks components integrated into it so we can start dev’ing with all of these wonderful tools in UE4. Am I missing something or, if this is correct, what is the recommended method to pull all of the Gameworks products (FLeX, Hairworks, Flow, HBAO+, VRWorks) into a single UE4 build?

Much appreciated,
Confused guy

Hey guys I have encountered a bug with 4.15 VXGI, when I use particles with a transparent material applied to it, if VXGI is enabled the particles wont draw, any other domain like opaque or masked work. My friend tried same setup and got same results.

Unlit: Screenshot - fd11a97a8dd755d2febbe4021621affd - Gyazo

Lit (VXGI on): Screenshot - 2e493489c1a76940ddde362dd9a57140 - Gyazo

Lit (VXGI off): Screenshot - 5278a0e2167881ee77987b758c7f5389 - Gyazo

Does anyone know a fix for it?

There’s an issue with sprites in 4.15. You should use 4.14.3 for now to solve your issue :confused:
I’ve spent days trying to figure out this issue, literally, even reviewing the VXGI builds evolution since june 2016, only to fix this one issue.
That’s how i figured a tessellation feature got broken last june.

But for this specific issue, i’m afraid it requires a deeper understanding of VXGI integration in Unreal engine that i can’t afford to get into right now, it’s all in @Alexey.Panteleev hands ^^.

I would assume there’s a shader issue for vertices to fly all over the place like that. You can use the Matine test sample or even the ShooterGame sample to highlight the issue.

Ah, too bad :frowning: Hopefully the issue will be fixed when VXGI 4.16 is released.

I’ve VXGI running on 4.16 but the issue is still there. Right now i’m not even using 4.15 because of this.