No idea what I need to do

I’ve been following these tutorials and I’ve encountered a few errors. I get these errors with the following code (in the pastebins):

Info MyActor.cpp Error D:\Unreal Projects\UnrealTutorial\Source\UnrealTutorial\MyActor.cpp(17) : error C2664: ‘void TBaseDynamicMulticastDelegate<FWeakObjectPtr,void,UPrimitiveComponent ,AActor *,UPrimitiveComponent *,int32,bool,const FHitResult &>::Internal_AddDynamic<AMyActor>(UserClass *,void (cdecl AMyActor:: )(UPrimitiveComponent ,AActor *,UPrimitiveComponent *,int32,bool,const FHitResult &),FName)’: cannot convert argument 2 from ‘void (cdecl AMyActor:: )(AActor ,UPrimitiveComponent *,int32,bool,const FHitResult &)’ to ‘void (cdecl AMyActor:: )(UPrimitiveComponent *,AActor *,UPrimitiveComponent *,int32,bool,const FHitResult &)’ Info with Info Info UserClass=AMyActor Info ]

Error D:\Unreal Projects\UnrealTutorial\Source\UnrealTutorial\MyActor.cpp(17) : note: Types pointed to are unrelated; conversion requires reinterpret_cast, C-style cast or function-style cast

Error D:\Unreal Projects\UnrealTutorial\Source\UnrealTutorial\MyActor.cpp(25) : warning C4996: ‘USceneComponent::AttachTo’: This function is deprecated, please use AttachToComponent instead. Please update your code to the new API before upgrading to the next release, otherwise your project will no longer compile.

Please help. I’m new to UE4 and I have very little experience with C++ so when I was given the following advice, I could not make much (if any) sense from it:

"They changed the signature files for overlapping and attaching root components to actors. Take a look at this thread on the form for all the 4.12 changes 4.12 Transition Specifically take a look at post #2 and #5

It would be the actual function itself here’s how im doing it in mine, your binding will stay the same just the function params changed.
UFUNCTION()
void OnOverlapStart(class UPrimitiveComponent* ThisComp, class AActor* OtherActor, class UPrimitiveComponent* OtherComp, int32 OtherBodyIndex, bool bFromSweep, const FHitResult &SweepResult);"

What do I do?

You have to modify your TriggerEnter and add a new parameter (UPrimitiveComponent* ThisComp) at the beginning.

In MyActor.h:

void TriggerEnter(**class UPrimitiveComponent* ThisComp**, class AActor* OtherActor, class UPrimitiveComponent* OtherComp, int32 OtherBodyIndex, bool bFromSweep, const FHitResult& SweepResult);

In MyActor.cpp:

void AMyActor::TriggerEnter(**class UPrimitiveComponent* ThisComp**, class AActor* OtherActor, class UPrimitiveComponent* OtherComp, int32 OtherBodyIndex, bool bFromSweep, const FHitResult& SweepResult)
{
    //When player is hit by the rock teleport them back to the start

OtherActor->SetActorLocation(PlayerStartingLocation);
}