I’ve been having a problem with unreal, every time I want to use the C++ blueprint it says:
“No compiler was found. In order to use a C++ template, you must first install Visual Studio 2017.”
I tried a whole lot of things, but can’t seem to figure it out.
A few notes:
- I used UE4.18 before and didn’t encounter this problem.
- I tried to use CLion Integration at a certain point because I am not very fond of VS.
- As part of previous point I “downgraded” to UE 4.17.2
- Until this point I had been using VS 2015.
- Ever since this point I have had the same problem, requesting VS 2017 even though I have it already.
What I tried:
- I tried to uninstall VS 2015 & 2017 completely and install VS 2017 using UE4.
- I tried to re-install UE4.18.
- I tried to install all the Win SDKs (10 & 8.1).
- I tried opening new projects.
I am genuinely stuck at this point, and would love some assistance with this.