| Experienced Game Music Composer for Hire

Hello, I’m & I’m a freelance game music composer. I’ve worked on the soundtracks for various indie games & can compose music in a very wide range of styles. I’m told that I’m incredibly versatile so do get in touch to explore working together! I’d love to learn more about your game & explore things further with you.

For custom music & commissions please see my website:

Here’s a quick link to my game music page: ​/Game-music

Royalty Free Music:

I also offer a section of royalty free music on my website and game music packs available to license in games:
/royalty-free-music

Game Music Asset Packs:

Chiptune Pack | Royalty Free Game Music Pack
Retro Rush | Royalty Free Game Music Pack
Puzzle Pack | Royalty Free Game Music Pack
Fantasy Atmospheres 1 | Ambient Royalty Free Music Pack
Fantasy Atmospheres 2 | Ambient Royalty Free Music Pack

I’m also a great supporter of indie projects and share various resource lists & gamedev/game music related tips on my blog. Here are some of the most popular articles:

11 Places to Publish & Release Your Indie Game
16 Indie-Friendly Indie Game Publishers
12 Great Places to Find Sound Effects for Your Game or Project
17 Great Places to Find Free Game Art
10 Places to Find Beta Testers for Your Indie Game

Game music advice articles:
4 Ways to Source Music for Your Game
3 Basic but Important Game Music Rules!
5 Ways to Use Music in Your Game
5 Top Tips for Hiring a Game Music Composer First Time

Other popular advice articles:

6 Ways to Manage Burn Out as an Indie Game Developer
6 Pitfalls to Avoid as an Indie Game Developer

Testimonials:

‘has a deep understanding of game music production. She has a real talent & I couldn’t be more happy with the work she has done for me’

*-*Robert White | Creator of Shakey’s Escape & Owner of Smashing Pixels Game Studio

​’was a pleasure to work with. The tracks she composed are beautiful & fit the game perfectly. Our team love them & often listen to them whilst working!’

*-*Thomas Hanley | Lead Game Developer at Owl Sanctuary Studios

Shakey’s Escape OST is available on

hey i have a Concept for a Asemetrical Survival Horror game im wondering if youd be intrested? ive never worked on any games befor and im thinking of using Kickstarter. im at the stage now where im trying to find people who would be intrested.

Hello there! Your survival horror game sounds cool! Thank you also for your private message. I’ve responded now with some thoughts. It would be great to explore things further with you depending on what you need. Look forward to continuing this conversation with you!!

Calico the game, is now on Kickstarter! kck.st/2xQ7EoC (Check it out! I did the soundtrack!)

Cirque du Mors - has just been released on YouTube:
Open for NEW Commissions!

Starting new projects but still taking on new commissions!

Calico the game is now over 200% funded via Kickstarter yay! Check it out, I did the music / soundtrack!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1885319905/calico-magical-girls-running-cat-cafes-0?ref=1ejsvp

Royalty Free Music: /royalty-free-music

Game Music Asset Packs:

Chiptune Pack | Royalty Free Game Music Pack
Retro Rush | Royalty Free Game Music Pack
Puzzle Pack | Royalty Free Game Music Pack
Fantasy Atmospheres 1 | Ambient Royalty Free Music Pack
Fantasy Atmospheres 2 | Ambient Royalty Free Music Pack