Need to recompile character blueprint everytime i open UE4

Everytime i open my game and play on editor my character is full of bugs and does not move, so i have to compile my character everytime so he will work fine, but this always happens, i open the UE4 and go play on editor and is bugged, does not matter if i did not changed anything, please someone help.

Hi ,

Which version of the editor are you currently using? Additionally, does this occur on a clean project with no additional content?

I am using 4.4.3, and this happens only on my personal project

i am changing my abstract blueprint to a code in c++ to see if this will resolve,since the code is not compiled in realtime like the blueprints, i hope it works…

Hi ,

Do you have any other blueprints referencing your character blueprint? If so, do you make changes to these blueprints before closing the editor? If you do, it may be dirtying the character blueprint which would explain the recompile.

Hi ,

We have not heard from you in quite some time. I am marking this as answered for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing this error, please comment with the requested information. Thank you!

I changed the code from blueprints to c++ and fixed the problem, thanks guys!

same here for a new clean 4.9.2 project… im working with unreal for nearly 2 years… really annoying

Hi ,

Do you have any other blueprints referencing your character blueprint? If so, do you make changes to these blueprints before closing the editor? If you do, it may be dirtying the character blueprint which would explain the recompile.

Are there any steps I can take to reproduce this on my end?