Download

Need help with an Unknown Packaging Error

So I am working on a game in Unreal Engine 4.10 and I’m just about ready to release a demo project, but when I try to package it for Windows 64 I have to install Visual Studio. Simple enough. I install Visual Studio 2015 and attempt to package the project again after setting some packaging settings to my desire. It tries for like two seconds before telling me Packaging failed, and when I open the output log to see what happened, it’s an Unknown Error. I’d be very appreciative if anyone can help me out! Thanks in advance!
I’ll attatch a log I found in my Unreal Folder, not too sure if it’s the same one, but hopefully it might help.

Update your VS2015 and make sure common tools are installed.

Okay. I’ll try that, and if it doesn’t work I’ll let you know. Thanks a bunch.

Okay so it was working with that project. Then I cloned said project and turned it into a Demo Project, trying to package that one now, and it doesn’t seem to be working. Here’s what I copied from the Packaging Output log. I thought maybe I should install the Editor Symbols for Debugging but I get an error every time I try to install. Prerequisites failed to install.