My editor is taking a really long time to load after I did this

It’s still not done loading it’s been 15 minutes where before I added a Nav Mesh Bounds Volume the editor would take about 10 seconds to open. Right now it’s stuck at 93% (See Picture).
I’m wondering if there is a way to delete my Nav Mesh without opening the editor so I can do it differently next time (not include the entire map in the bounds volume). I’ve put in quite the amount of work and it has me worried. I hope some wonderful soul out there can help me with this.

OMG it loaded finally! took like 40 minutes!!! Any feedback or advice when it comes to an open world game and putting nav mesh boundaries in it? Is there a more efficient way to go about it?

Hey @Lightning_Catt,

Glad you got that worked out! For very large levels, you may want to look at using navigation invokers. These allow you to build navigation meshes around the actors that need them - which has the added benefit of unloading navigation meshes when the actors are unloaded. This tends to be a much more performance friendly approach.

I hope this information helps!

1 Like

It does very much help point me in the right direction! Thank you for taking the time to respond. I appreciate that a great deal.