my blueprints don't show a _C after them, so can't access another BP''s variable

I am having a problem with something that should be easy. All I want to do is have the blueprint i am working in to access a boolean variable in another blueprint to see if its true or false. But I can’t seem to do it. When I create a variable I make sure to get the name of the blueprint, but it only shows my BP’s without the _C and therefor my code will not let me access any other BP’s info. I mean I can actually see the names of the variables and stuff in the other BP, but UE won’t let me use them because its not of the _C name. Can anyone help?

Some example log:
Error This blueprint (self) is not a BPChair_C, therefore ’ Target ’ must have a connection
Error Variable node Get isHit? uses an invalid target. It may depend on a node that is not connected to the execution chain, and got purged.
Warning [4853.71] Compile of MyProjectile failed. 2 Fatal Issue(s) 0 Warning(s) [in 113 ms]

Please, don’t multiply threads about the same subject. Use the one you ever have opened to add infos and help us helping you. I close this one.