Multiplayer ragdoll on another client

Hi, i’m trying to enable ragdoll from one client on another client, unfortunately I apparently don’t know how to do it.
From one pawn i’m tracing for pawns, and on the found pawn i want to enable ragdoll. I thought calling a function would work, but it doesn’t.

If I’m playing as a server, it all works, every client sees the ragdoll and so does the server. But when i try to do the same as a client, nothing happens :confused: .

Does anyone know how to do this properly? I’m trying to make it like one character is killing another and the ragdoll is enabled on the killed one. Thanks in advance.

The client should not tell the server he killed someone or be able to ragdoll someone else. You tell it you’re shooting in this general direction and the server simulates it, registers hits and ragdolls appropiately. You can also simulate on the client to make it smoother but should synch with server

1 Like

Omg! Thank you so much! I was struggling with this one for a little time and I had no idea what I was doing wrong. Well, I’m pretty new to multiplayer stuff. Once again thanks a lot! It’s working now :smiley: