Moving Texture in Material

It’s been a while since I had time to play with the Unreal Engine and can not for the life of me remember where I saw this example or for what version it covered

A couple of years ago I followed a tutorial on creating a material that had the properties to allow the designer to move and scale the texture used in real time. Similarly to how we move, pan and scale objects in the editor with the mouse and keyboard. It gave more control than the button options in the Surface Properties because you could move the texture around as you need to, rather than having a set number of options in the editor.

Does this sound familiar to anyone ? If so, could you point me in the direction of that tutorial so I could follow it again and recreate these materials in my current project ?

Reading the Master Material Custom Rotate and scale UVs thread it would seem that what I am looking for is a parametric BaseMat, based on Koola’s BaseMat.

That sounds about right but the picture included by Acero.Digital.Art is a bit small for me to make out.

Is there a higher resolution picture of this example ?