Moving Platforms That Don't Sync Between Client and Server

A FPS/TPS game I’m working on will need to include moving (and rotating) platforms that continue on a loop for the duration of the round. I’ve got a Matinee configured with a movable static mesh, and have configured the level blueprint to play the Matinee and set loop status for the Matinee to enabled.

This all works fine in a listen server as a host. The issue I’m having is with clients. Any clients experience jittering issues with the moving platform, either visually or with collision (when standing/jumping on it).

I believe (but might be wrong) that the root cause of these issues are that the position of the platform is attempting to synchronize with the server, which is not necessary for the game. Clients can have out-of-sync platforms. I’d prefer to have the platform movement 100% client-side, to remove latency being a factor in them moving smoothly and predictably.

Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction on this? I’m not sure if the solution involves making the platform move without using Matinee, changing C++, changing Blueprints, changing settings, etc.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide.

Does anyone have any idea where I could start?